End-user Computing Services
Managing a workspace ecosystem is a complex challenge, especially when your user base is spread across multiple remote locations.
ACS offers END TO END Client end services that significantly improve data management, user productivity, streamline processes and high services availability across your company.
ACS services saved a leading Bank 30% in annual support and maintenance costs, and increased User satisfaction by 90%. Put us to work to tackle your IT challenges.
End-user Computing Services Offerings:
Our clients leverage more than 300+ ACS end-user support experts across 23+ locations Kingdom wide.
The complete solution for automated, operating system installation across organizations.
For automation, resiliency, predictive management, compliance, and audit readiness.
A single-point of ownership for an enterprise-wide knowledge base.
Visibility and dynamic reporting on IT property; assets, and compliance application deployments, platform updates and migration.
Enabling secure anywhere, anyplace, anytime access and allowing more than one desktop on same hardware.
Incident SLA Dashboard Sample
Peace of Mind
Our client is one of the leading financial institutions in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and is considered the largest Islamic bank in the kingdom. 14000 Employees, 1011 Branches located all over the kingdom. The main challenge was to find a solution that will help to:
- Outline Single point of accountability for IT Support
- make Tickets Resolution faster
- Effective utilization of resources
- SLA based End-to-End Support
- Reduce Operational Cost
- Improved Customer Satisfaction
- Continuously improve all IT Services
With our Managed Services Solutions and dedicated team we managed to achieve the following:
- >95% SLA with stringent measurement in place.
- 24*7 Remote Support
- Single Point of Contact to multiple vendors inside the bank
- Toll-Free support available in place to optimize the incident reduction
- KEDB and Knowledge Management in place
- Develop Self Service Portal that helped to reduce the number of incidents.